One secret word and 16 possible options. Everyone knows the secret word except for the Chameleon – but who is the Chameleon?
Players must prove their innocence and catch the imposter. But be careful: choose a word that’s too obvious and you might give away the secret word. Choose a word that’s too vague and people may think you’re the guilty one. Can you spot the Chameleon?
Are you the Chameleon? Blend in. Don’t get caught.
Play the latest game from the creators of the smash hit Coup, based on the great board game by Big Potato Games & La Mame Games.
How to Play
– Players choose a topic card from their collection.
– A random card is chosen, and the secret word is revealed to all players except for the Chameleon.
– Everyone submits a word to prove they know the secret word, but without giving too much away.
– Players chat and vote on the player they think is the Chameleon.
– After the vote the identity of the Chameleon is revealed.
– If the Chameleon was caught, they get one guess at the secret word! If they can guess right, they escape.
– Social deduction party game for 4 to 6 players.
– Match with your friends or players from around the world.
– Over 70 Topic Cards with many more to come.
– Customize your game with fun items for your profile.
– Earn prize boxes by winning games to get more topic cards and items.
– Complete achievements to power up your prize boxes. Better boxes offer better loot!
We’re sure you’ll love this game, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out these awesome accolades:
– A Target “Staff Pick” board game.
– 2017 UK Games Expo Best Party Game.
– 2017 Imagination Gaming Best Family Game Silver.
– 2018 SXSW Gamer’s Voice Nominee.
– 2017 Golden Geek Best Part Game Nominee.
– Dice Tower Seal of Excellence.
– Support for more emojis in chat!
– Minor bug fixes.