The ultimate urban brawler Streets of Rage 2 is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover SEGA’s side-scrolling classic!
Mr. X is back, and he’s thirsty for revenge! After kidnapping Adam Hunter, Streets of Rage heroes Axel and Blaze join forces with Adam’s kid brother Skate, and wrestler Max to bring him to justice. Utilize all new blitz attacks and breakout moves in a city crawling with criminals and thugs, and put an end to Mr. X’s crime syndicate once and for all!
Streets of Rage 2 joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile!
• Four playable characters, each with unique ‘blitz’ attacks, capable of dealing incredible damage to your enemies.
• Insane cast of end-of-level and mid-level bosses, from jet-pack fuelled psychos, to ‘Big Ben’, the lumbering fire-breathing brawler!
• Eight side-scrolling levels to tussle through – from amusement parks, to munitions dumps, until you reach the Syndicate stronghold itself!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
• PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
• SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
• LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
• CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
STREETS OF RAGE TRIVIA
Known as Bare Knuckle II: Requiem for a Deadly Struggle in Japan
The Japanese version of the game shows Mr. X smoking a cigar during the final boss scene
There’s no need to fight the jetpack-weilding boss Stealth in Stage 6 – focus your attention on Souther instead!
Max Thunder was only playable in the 16-bit version of the game, appearing in neither the Game Gear nor Master System versions
STREETS OF RAGE 2 HISTORY
The game was first released on the SEGA Genesis in the US in December 1992
Developed by: Sega CS, Ancient, Shout! DW
Main programmer: Akitoshi Kawano
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#2e_Third_Party_Info for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Streets of Rage 2, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and refinements
Uploaded March 12, 2020 10:12
Filesize 55.8 MB
Uploaded March 09, 2020 16:37
Filesize 45.3 MB
Uploaded March 09, 2020 13:12
Filesize 57.3 MB
Uploaded March 07, 2020 11:07
Filesize 278.6 MB
Uploaded March 05, 2020 11:09
Filesize 64.7 MB
Uploaded March 05, 2020 05:49
Filesize 59.5 MB
Uploaded March 03, 2020 06:40
Filesize 56.2 MB
Uploaded March 02, 2020 21:08
Filesize 70.7 MB
Uploaded March 02, 2020 17:29
Filesize 56.8 MB
Uploaded March 02, 2020 04:11
Filesize 56.0 MB