Klondike Solitaire is one of the oldest and most popular card games of all time. Also known as Patience, American Patience, Canfield and Russian Solitaire (Пасьянс Косынка), it became the favorite solitaire for many players around the world!
From hundreds of similar games on Google Play, this particular one stands out with its exceptional performance, truly unique design and lots of other quirks and features!
– Small app size (.apk) – less than 10 megabytes;
– Low battery consumption;
– Runs smoothly even on old and/or weak Android devices;
– Large cards, intuitive interface, lots of options;
– Deal by 1 or by 3 cards from deck;
– Doesn’t require internet connection (play offline);
– Optimized for tablet devices;
– Game saves automatically, no matter what;
– Auto-complete option when all cards on the tableau are face-up;
– Winning animations;
– Difficulty levels (all deals are random);
– Support for screen rotation, convenient landscape mode;
– Classic Klondike, Vegas, Vegas cumulative and other game modes;
– Special mode for lefties;
– “Hint” and “Undo move” options;
– Customizable wallpapers (themes), card backs and decks;
– Detailed game statistics.
“Solitaire Klondike” was developed by Serj Ardovic in 2018 and has been regularly maintained and updated ever since. For any questions and suggestions, feel free to contact us via email – email@example.com.
Special thanks to Vladimir Tikhorskiy for his significant contribution to the development of the project.
This game uses royalty free music pieces “Lobby Time” and “Sweeter Vermouth” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License – http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
TECHNICAL UPDATE in Solitaire Klondike!
– Added support for landscape tablet devices;
– Lots of improvements and fixes.