Play Solitaire with this simple game!
Currently you can play AcesUp, Canfield, Forty&Eight, FreeCell, Golf, Grandfathers Clock, Gypsy, Klondike, Mod3, Pyramid, SimpleSimon, Spider, Tripeaks, Vegas and Yukon. If you want me to add more games, please tell me.
There are 8 different looking card sets in this game, 18 different card backgrounds and 6 different background colours. So you have a large choice to customize your experience!
Set up difficulty:
You can set up the difficulty for Klondike, Spider, Pyramid and Golf in the settings!
The current game will be saved every time you pause or close the app. So you can continue your game where you left it!
High Score list:
When winning a game, your score will be saved in a list of up to 10 high scores.
This game has a undo function to take back up to 20 card movements. A hint function shows you up to 3 possible card movements at once.
Left handed mode:
There is a option for left handed people to mirror the card positions to the left side of the screen.
This game is completely free without ads, tracking or something else. Just have fun 🙂
Landscape and tablet support:
You can switch to landscape mode, this is better for larger screens. It is also possible to lock the orientation in the settings
You can find the source code here: https://github.com/TobiasBielefeld/Simple-Solitaire
If you find bugs or have other ideas for improvements, let me know 🙂
* Added the ability to change the Appearance settings per game!
* Added an option to change the text and stack color and to hide the auto complete button in the Appearance settings
* The minimum amount of moves a game has to have when starting it can now be set up in the General settings
* For games with simple rules, the amount of moves can be set up to make them always winnable!
* Decreasing app size
* Adding Chinese (simplified) translations