A retro-style shooter designed for touch input, with simple but polished graphics and gameplay.
You’ve heard a distress call, the Darkness is tainting everything and you must stop it before it is too late! However it won’t be an easy task, you’ll have to fight your way through wave after wave of enemies!
– Free, no adverts either.
– 6 stages, each with 5 waves and a final boss that will put your skills to the test.
– 5 different weapons with their own strengths and weaknesses.
– Switch between attack and charge modes.
– Defeated enemies may drop items you can pick up to recover health and energy, to change weapon, and also to increase your speed and attack damage.
– Survival mode: how many enemies can you take down before they get you?
– How to play section available, don’t forget to check it out!
This game would not have been possible without the work of the following people:
– Joël Carrouché for his Troika font
– Eric Skiff for his Resistor Anthems music
– increpare for his Bfxr, an elaboration of the Sfxr program to create sound effects by Tomas Pettersson
– Bug fix: explosive bullet accuracy.
– Minor improvements.
– Bug fix: retry was broken.
– Story mode with 6 stages, each stage with 5 waves of enemies and a final boss.
– Survival mode.
– 5 different weapons available.