Unleash your super powers in SEGA’s colossal platformer Kid Chameleon! Play free and experience one of the largest platformers ever created.
You are Kid Chameleon, an ordinary kid given strange and fantastic new powers through the use of magical masks. When the villain of a new arcade game escapes into our reality and only you can stop him! Using the masks, transform into an unstoppable warrior, high-flying superhero, or human tank to bring him to justice!
Kid Chameleon joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time! DOWNLOAD THEM ALL!
– Over 100 stages crammed with secret warp points and hidden areas to explore
– Become an axe-wielding maniac, a human tank, a medieval knight, a blood-thirsty berserker, and more!
– Nine different masks to collect, each with different powers!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – download them all!
– 10,000 point prize blocks are the most elusive blocks in the game… can you find any?
– Scoring 100,000 points early on in the game allows you to skip ahead to the half-way point
– Giant floating head Heady Metal is the one and only boss in Kid Chameleon
– Kid Chameleon received two full stories in Sonic the Comic in the UK
– Want to speedrun a level? Try the Cyclone mask!
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Originally released in 1992 worldwide
– Developed by SEGA’s in-house American studio STI
– In Japan, the game is known as Chameleon Kid
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Kid Chameleon, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Help Kid Chameleon defeat Heady Metal with these additional bug fixes.
Uploaded March 12, 2020 10:12
Filesize 55.8 MB
Uploaded March 09, 2020 13:12
Filesize 57.3 MB
Uploaded March 07, 2020 11:07
Filesize 278.6 MB
Uploaded March 05, 2020 11:09
Filesize 64.7 MB
Uploaded March 05, 2020 05:49
Filesize 59.5 MB
Uploaded March 03, 2020 06:40
Filesize 56.2 MB
Uploaded March 02, 2020 21:08
Filesize 70.7 MB
Uploaded March 02, 2020 17:29
Filesize 56.8 MB
Uploaded March 02, 2020 04:11
Filesize 56.0 MB
Uploaded March 02, 2020 03:17
Filesize 479.4 MB