Be prepared for fast paced Mahjong action, incorporating traditional Hong Kong rules with many options to customise your playing experience, including:
* In Game Help system including suggestions
* Minimum and Maximum level setting
* Flowers and Seasons tiles option
* Resume mode
* Traditional, English, Black, Ivory and more Tiles available
* Advanced Hands such as Knitted Thread and Beijing Garden
* Leaderboards and Achievements
* High Definition Tile images thanks to http://www.martinpersson.org/
Mahjong is a popular game that originated in China. It is commonly played by four players. The game and its regional variants are widely played throughout Eastern and South Eastern Asia and have a small following in Western countries. Mahjong is similar to the Western card games like rummy, mahjong is a game of skill, strategy, and calculation and involves a degree of chance.
Feel free to email comments or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org. I do respond. Special thank you to those that have emailed bugs, suggestions and screen shots.
Shape the future development of this application and chat with other users on facebook, or just like us at https://www.facebook.com/hksmahjong
Hong Kong style Mahjong is also the predominant version of Mahjong played in countries like Australia, Singapore, USA and Canada.
Fixed problem with win from discard