1. Game Introduction
1) Concept – TCG system, vertical UI that can be operated by one hand, freshness of monotone art Authentic role-playing games that everyone can relate to with impressive stories
2) Story – The story of a character struggling to regain his possessions in order to defend the lives of the giant monster corps, the threat of the giant monster corps
3) Character – The characters with their own stories are expected to appear in more than 5 characters including Barbarian, Assassin, Druid, Wizard, and Explorer
2. Strengths of this game
1) UI optimized for mobile devices
2) Touch-drag intuitive interface
3) Easy to play, hard to master
4) Implement basic elements of RPG (character, skill, monster, various situations in dungeon, etc.), Easy to enjoy
5) The time to play once is short so you can enjoy it anytime easily
6) Implement various skills for each class, construct a strategic deck,
and experience three-dimensional growth
7) A strong impression of dark and realistic monotone art
8) Impression of the story that each character can feel
9) Highly-complex and diverse contents that erase the false perception that
“Indie game = low-perfection game”
10) Additional content expansion through abduction and additional scenarios
– Fixed fatal bug in the dust system.
– Fixed a bug where the close button was not visible on the weapon(shield) repair layer.
– Fixed some bugs about quests.
– Opening a ‘Locked Chest’ with a key has been modified to obtain diamonds.