Tags: Cute Animal Jigsaw Puzzles for kids & toddlers ?, Cute Animal Jigsaw Puzzles for kids & toddlers ? APK, download Cute Animal Jigsaw Puzzles for kids & toddlers ?, download Cute Animal Jigsaw Puzzles for kids & toddlers ? APK
A fun and cute Animal Cartoon Jigsaw Puzzle Game for kids, preschool toddlers, both boys and girls. Amazing jigsaw puzzles with wild animals from all around the world. This kids puzzle game for children will definitely bring laughter and joy to all kids around the world your kids. If you kids enjoy solving puzzles the will love this jigsaw puzzle.
Drag puzzle pieces onto the correct place on the board. Place all pieces to complete the puzzle. A very helpful tool is the color highlighting showing you when the piece is in the right place. Really useful for the little ones. Close in on the correct place and the piece will snap into the right position.
Each puzzle features a different beautiful scene drawn by a professional cartoon artist, and a unique interactive reward when the jigsaw puzzle is completed.
With 9 (!) different difficulty puzzle sizes this app really range from easy to challenging. Learn as you go, start with small puzzles and increase difficulty as you go.
Toggle the background of the puzzle to make it even more challenging.
All outgoing links and the single in-app purchase are protected (changed through settings) by parent gate.
– Play over 20 challenging and fun puzzles!
– Many different sceneries with wild animals from all around the world
– Enjoy amazing and high quality graphics from professional cartoon designers
– Challenge yourself with 9 different puzzle sizes: 6, 9, 12, 16, 20, 30, 56, 72 and 100 pieces and 3 different puzzle backgrounds
– Fun rewards after each completed puzzle
– Easy and intuitive gameplay suitable for children with just the right amount of help & tools
– Contains single in-app purchase that can be bought once
– Practice cognitive skills, hand-eye coordination, memory, logical thinking and visual perception. It’s a brain teaser.
Music: Music to delight by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Minor bug fixes and improvements