As you know Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy, visual memory.
I tried to create an application that allows a player of any level to enjoy the game.
– The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure, beats diagonally to one field forward.
– The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
– The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
– The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
– The knight moves to the field, which is in two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
– The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
– Check – the situation in chess, when a king is under immediate attack by opponent’s pieces
– Checkmate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
– Stalemate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
Two special moves in Chess:
– Castling is double move, which is performed by the king and the rook, that never moved.
– En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent’s pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn’s blow.
– Nine difficulty levels
– Game Assistant (Helper)
– Undo-free stars for levels
– Five different themes
– Two board view
– Alternately mode
– Two player mode
– Realistic graphics
– Save function
– Sound effects
– Small size
If you want to play good Chess, you can help me make app better.
Please write your feedback and suggestions here, I will read them and improve the quality of the application!
– improved stability
– small fixes